The latest fad in beauty is turning eyes to black soap—and with good reason! The activated charcoal used in Black Soap works wonders for you hair and skin. Here are the top benefits of Black Soap products and the #1 reasons why you need to start using activated charcoal ASAP:
- There is an abundance of antioxidants in charcoal products. That means wonderful things for your skin—black soap nourishes your skin and extracts pore-clogging toxins. The deep cleansing action rids blackheads, is great for removing makeup and even help to treat psoriasis and eczema.
- Did we mention it’s good for your skin? It reduces inflammation to sooth dry, irritated or red skin. AKA: It alleviates razor bumps and is perfect for shaving. The ashes in black soap even exfoliate to remove dead skin and stop any ingrown hairs in their tracks! Rough skin will be softened and absolutely rejuvenated afterwards.
- It’s great for your complexion. Women in Africa often use black soap during pregnancy and afterwards to prevent or treat stretch marks.Charcoal products contain a high amount of glycerin, which absorbs moisture from the air then deposited into your skin, making it soft and supple.
- Your skin tone will thank you. Black soap firms and tones skin, making your overall texture smooth and fabulous. It even fades any discolorations! With activated charcoal you will have more supple and glowing skin. Oh yeahhh!
- Black soap is also a natural source of vitamins A, E and iron. This makes activated charcoal products awesome for your skin with all of those nutrients. Washing your hands won’t dry you out anymore—it’ll actually help!
If these reasons weren’t enough to convince you about how amazing black bar products are for you, you’ll just have to try them out for yourself, check out our Black Line!